Student Cellular Phone Service
MU has a multivendor contract for a variety of wireless cellular services, including voice and data plans. Mention that you are a student at MU and ask for the best rate when signing up for service. Given the substantial differences in coverage areas, plans, and discounts, investigate the carriers to find which one best suits your needs.
Questions about devices, service plans, or billing should be directed to the customer service number for your carrier.
AT&T offers a 10% discount on eligible plans to MU students.
- New AT&T customers should sign up online. Enter your zip code and use your University email address (.edu) for validation.
- Current AT&T customers enroll online. Enter your University email address (.edu) and current AT&T Wireless Number.
- Local corporate store: 1305 Grindstone Parkway, Columbia, MO 65203, (573)256-7929
For more information, call National Business Ordering at (888)444-4410. Mention Foundation Number 99684. Or, visit the local AT&T store at 1305 Grindstone Parkway, Columbia, MO 65203, (573)256-7929.
Sprint offers a 10% discount on most plans to University of Missouri students.
- Current Sprint student customers should sign up for Sprint discounts by calling (888)211-4727.
- New Sprint student customers should visit Sprint online.
You may also visit one of the following local Sprint stores:
- 1105 Grindstone Parkway, Columbia MO 65203; (573)442-4640 (sales and bill payment; 25% discount on accessories for University of Missouri employees)
- 2101 W. Broadway, Suite CC, Columbia MO 65203; (573)446-6998 (sales, bill payment, and repair center)
- 100 N. Providence Road, Suite 101, Columbia MO 65201; (573)441-0140 (sales and bill payment; 25% discount on accessories for University of Missouri employees)
- 3200 Vandiver Drive, Suite 9A, Columbia MO 65202; (573)214-2410 (sales and bill payment)
U.S. Cellular student customers should submit an eligibility verification form to find out if they are eligible for a discount on their monthly service. When filling out this form, remember to use your University of Missouri email address, not your personal email address.
If you do not have an email address, call U.S. Cellular at 1-800-819-9373. You must mention Discount Code PED 507. You may also visit one of the following corporate locations in Columbia:
- 2703 E. Broadway; (573)474-0400
- 213 N. Stadium; (573)445-5594
T-Mobile offers University of Missouri Students special device discounts and no initial activation fees for new customers.
- New T-Mobile customers should call (866) 464-8662
- Discount pricing is only available through this hotline--NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES
- For additional questions contact Ryan Mollison at email@example.com.
Have the following items ready when calling to activate:
- Promotional code: 15384TMOFAV
- University email address (.edu)